Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where does the pearl come from?
All Okeana's pearls are harvested from our black pearl farm in French Polynesia. You can read more about our pearls here.
2. How will my order ship?
- All shipping will be delivered using third party logistic companies such as UPS or United Postal office.
3. Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship our pearls internationally and every country has their own shipping rate and customs policies which will be highlighted in our Terms & Conditions page.
4. What is your return/exchange policy?
If not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item to get a full refund or exchange for equal value of different products. You have 14 days from the date of purchase to return the item. Any item you return must be in the same condition as you received it and in its original packaging. Failure to meet these requirements will result in non-refundable items.
5. Do I get a guarantee?
- The bracelets are guaranteed for six months after the purchase. We do not offer a guarantee for the pearls.
5. Are the pearls authentic?
- Every pearl is an authentic Tahitian black pearl and comes from our pearl farm in French Polynesia. Each bracelet comes with a certificate of authenticity for the pearl. You can read more about our pearls here.
6. What will be included in when I purchase my Okeana bracelet?
- Every bracelet will come with a beautiful Okeana frame case of the same color as your bracelet. You will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing the authenticity of the pearl.